modell-hobby-spiel - Exhibition for Model Building, Model Railways, Creative Arts, crafts, games and toys plus sport park
Dates: 29.9. - 1.10.2023
Venue: Leipzig Exhibition Centre
Opening hours: 10:00 - 18:00
modell-hobby-spiel is Germany's most-visited consumer fair for model building and technique, model trains, creative design, crafts and games. This fair guarantees many hours of fun - whether at board games, creative workshops, the miniature world of cars, planes, ships, trains or with robots.
modell-hobby-spiel is taking place for the 27th time in 2023.
In 2022, 413 exhibitors presented a comprehensive industry overview and unveiled new products.
Range of products
- Car, aircraft and ship model-building
- model-building accessories
- Model railways of all gauges
- Steam models
- Kite making
- Material for graphics, artists and hobbies
- Creative arts and painting accessories
- Dolls, teddy bears, stuffed toys
- Board, dice, card and other games
- Philately, numismatics
- 3D printing
Leipziger Messe GmbH
Information for exhibitors
modell-hobby-spiel is the perfect opportunity for
- raising awareness of products and companies
- presenting new products
- acquiring new customers
- cultivating existing customers
because visitors come here to
- find out about new products
- get ideas for a hobby and try out something new
- get ideas for Christmas presents and buy them on the spot
modell-hobby-spiel will be taking place for the 27th time in 2023.
Because of the convenient date, modell-hobby-spiel provides important stimulus for successful Christmas business. Desires are awoken that are later reflected in annual sales figures.
Review: Prices for exhibitors 2022
|Space Rental (net per square metre) modell-hobby-spiel 2022||Early bird bonus until 29.4.22||Registrations from 30.4.22|
|Row stand||83,00 €||89,00 €|
|Corner stand||88,00 €||94,00 €|
|Peninsula stand||93,00 €||99,00 €|
|Island stand||98,00 €||104,00 €|
Further fees apply in addition to the price of the space.
All prices are subject to:
- AUMA fee: €0.60 /m²
- Media flat rate*: €125,00
- statutory value added tax
* Mandatory inclusion in the printed information, the electronic visitor information system and in the new "FairFace" exhibitor database. More information on the media flat rate: NEUREUTER FAIR MEDIA GmbH .
Information for visitors
Over 400 exhibitors present new products, classics and offers for the trade fair, and provide suggestions, tips and tricks covering every aspect of the most popular hobbies. Whether creative minds such as fans of painting, crafts and decoration, people interested in needlework or games fans, collectors, model railway enthusiasts, model makers, amateur captains, RC race and flying champions - this trade fair offers fun, excitement, play and interesting experiences for everyone. It is the event for hobby enthusiasts, children, young people and families as well as for the "50+" generation. Anybody who is looking for new ideas for their hobby, for an attractive and meaningful way to spend their leisure time or who simply wants to spend a whole day engaged in crafts, painting, building and playing will find a wealth of ideas and many tips for Christmas presents here. For teachers, educators, therapists and similar professionals, modell-hobby-spiel provides plenty of good ideas and also the materials they need for their work.
Since 2009, the "Graf Ludo" game graphics award has been presented at modell-hobby-spiel ( www.graf-ludo.de ).
Numerous shows, special exhibitions, promotions and workshops captivate and encourage people to try things out and get involved. The current programme and the annual highlights can be found at www.modell-hobby-spiel.de .
Programm Information / Highlights
- International off-road indoor racing
- Electrical RC cars and mini-trucks on several tracks
- Matchbox collectors’ meeting point
- Model railways of all gauges; steam model meeting point
- Ship demonstrations in the giant water basins indoors and outside
- Model aircraft display, helicopter and slow flyer show with top pilots
- "fabberland 3D printing" – possible applications, information, demonstrations of 3D printing
- Airbrush and art exhibition with painting workshop
- Workshops for all creative activities such as crafts, painting, decorating, design, etc.
- Needlework café with courses and exhibitions of all areas of needlework
- Floristry demonstrations
- Board, dice, and card games, educational games, jigsaw puzzles, fantasy and role-play games to try out
- Exciting tournaments for visitors to enter, with valuable prizes
- Presentation of the "GRAF LUDO" games graphics award
- Skateboard, BMX und scooter workshops
Facts and figures
Results of the previous event:
Gross area: 70,000